The Image of Women in the drawings of the Artist Mahmoud Fahmy Abboud
The current research is concerned with a study of the subject (the image of women in the drawings of the artist Mahmoud Fahmy), an attempt to identify the status of women in the artist Mahmoud Fahmy, by looking at his artistic productions that embodied the image of women and plunging into the details and components.. The research study came in the following context: Presenting the research problem, which is determined by the following question: What is the space occupied by the image of women in the experience of the artist Mahmoud Fahmy, as well as presenting the importance of research and the need for it, while the goal of the research is to identify the image of women in the drawings of the artist Mahmoud Fahmy, while its limits were limited to the period from (2007-2022) through the artworks obtained from the artist (Mahmoud Fahmy) And from the Internet and we ended by defining the terms, then we discussed the theoretical framework consisting of the image of women in Iraqi painting, and the image of women in the drawings of the artist Mahmoud Fahmi in addition to the indicators that ended the theoretical framework as proposed premises that support the construction of the sample analysis tool, and then we were exposed to the research procedures, which includes the research community and the research sample of four samples and the research methodology adopted by the researcher descriptive analytical approach in the analysis of research samples.
2. al-Lajmi, Adib and others: the lexicon of the ocean, review: Nabila al-Razzaz, an amazing website for the internet, publications of Sakhr computer software company, 1998-2010. www.ajeeb.com.
3. Gheorghe, gachov: consciousness and art, TR: Nouvel Nouf, National Council for Culture and arts, Kuwait, 1990, p .11.
4. Al-jayyad, Salam Jabbar : the image controversy between idealistic thought and modern painting, unpublished doctoral thesis, Faculty of Fine Arts, Baghdad, 2003, p17.
5. bertelme, Jean: a search in aesthetics, TR: Anwar Abdel Aziz, Dar Al-Nahda in Egypt, Cairo-New York , 1970, P .177.
6. al-Rubaie, Shawkat: contemporary plastic art in the Arab world (1885-1985), House of Cultural Affairs, Baghdad, 1986, p .53.
7. Tariq, A., et al. "Detection of microaneurysms and hemorrhages in retinal images of diabetic retinopathy using wavelet transform and extreme learning machines." Computers in Biology and Medicine 80 (2017): 77-87.
8. Wang, Y., et al. "Automated detection of diabetic retinopathy using deep neural networks." Proceedings of the IEEE conference on computer vision and pattern recognition. 2016.
9. Wu, J., et al. "Retinal vessel segmentation on fundus images with deep neural networks." IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging 35.11 (2016): 2369-2380.
10. Xu, Y., et al. "Glaucoma detection based on deep convolutional neural network." Neurocomputing 267 (2017): 370-378.
11. You, J., et al. "Recurrent neural network for predicting transcription factor binding sites." Scientific reports 7.1 (2017): 1-11.
12. Yu, L., et al. "A joint convolutional neural network for diabetic retinopathy grading." IEEE transactions on medical imaging 37.11 (2018): 2582-2593.
13. Al said, Shaker Hassan, chapters from the history of the contemporary formation movement in Iraq, c١, Baghdad: House of General Cultural Affairs, 1983, p. 100..
14. Al Saeed, Shaker Hassan: technical data in Iraq, General Directorate of culture, Freedom House for printing, Republic Press, Ministry of information, Baghdad, p7.
15. Al said, Shakir Hassan, articles on theorizing and art criticism, Baghdad: House of Public Cultural Affairs, Public.
16. Basri, Elaf said : the significance of women in Iraqi art, Baghdad University, Faculty of Fine Arts, unpublished master's thesis, 1998, P .68.
17. Kamel, Adil : the contemporary formative movement in Iraq, the Pioneer stage, Ministry of culture and information, Al-Rashid publishing house, Baghdad, 1980, pp. 47_48. 12-Shannin, Abdel Sattar's dreams: the image of a woman by the artist Jabr Alwan, academic magazine, issue 95, 2020, P .5.
18. Basri, Elaf said .: The significance of women in Iraqi art, previous source, P .125.
19. Shannin, Abdel Sattar's dreams: the image of a woman by the artist Jabr Alwan, academic magazine, No. 95, 2020, P .122.
20. calls with the artist on 9/3/2019.
21. Al-Bustani, Iman: Al-Kardinia, General Cultural Magazine, 20/1/2014, www.algardenia.com.
22. Interview with the artist on YouTube 19/2/2015.
23. Al-Bustani, Iman: Al-Kardenia, previous source.
24. Diab, Safaa: Al-Quds Al-Arabi newspaper (Baghdad), 23/6/2010, www.alquds.com.
25. Al-Bustani, Iman: Al-Kardinia, op. cit.
26. Nadour, Hassan: Iraq Ultra newspaper, dated 6/10/2015.
27. Nadour, Hassan: Iraq Ultra newspaper, previous source.
الحقوق الفكرية (c) 2023 Asst. Lect. Suhad Obaid Sabi
هذا العمل مرخص حسب الرخصة Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.