Journal of Arts, Literature, Humanities and Social Sciences
ISSN Online: 2414 – 3383 , ISSN Print: 2616 – 3810
The Journal of Arts, Literature, Humanities and Social Sciences is an international scientific journal published by the Emirates College of Educational Sciences in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai.
It relies on the publication of research on editing and reviewing by a specialized staff where it follows the system of professional review and professional (Peer Review) as a basis in the process of evaluation and arbitration of research before publication.
It is also published periodically and that all papers published are published openly (Open-Access) on the journal website and can access all the research in each issue or publication directly via the paper URL link (pdf format).
The journal publishes original and innovative research related to any field of human sciences in Arabic and English and in some other languages according to the relevance of the published research material. It is concerned with theoretical and applied linguistics, comparative arts and literature, administrative and banking sciences, philosophical studies, psychological studies, and related social studies. Humanities, historical studies, geographic studies, media, arts studies (music, folklore, theater, plastic arts, sculpture, etc.), archaeological studies and any related studies.
Ethical Guideline for Journal Publication
Editors are responsible for receiving submitted manuscripts from authors. Once manuscripts are received, it is the editor’s responsibility to forward them to evaluators. It is important that editors keep authors’ identities confidential when sending manuscripts out for review. Based on evaluations, the editors can accept, reject, or request modifications to the manuscript. The editors of the journal will not use unpublished materials disclosed in a submitted manuscript for his or her own research without the written consent of the author. It is imperative that editors take the appropriate measures when a complaint has been made concerning the ethics of a submitted manuscript or published paper.
The editor of JALHSS journal is responsible for deciding which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published. The validation of the work in question and its importance to researchers and readers must always drive such decisions. The editors may be guided by the policies of the journal’s editorial board and constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism. The editors may confer with other editors or reviewers in making this decision.
The editor and any editorial staff must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate.
As stated above, all information regarding manuscripts submitted by authors will be kept confidential. The peer review process is “double blind,” meaning the evaluators are not told the names of the authors of the manuscripts they are reading. Any kind of similarity or overlap between the manuscripts under consideration or with any other published paper of which the reviewer has personal knowledge must be immediately brought to the editor’s attention. When conducting evaluations of submitted manuscripts it is important that evaluators express their views clearly with supporting arguments. If an evaluator feels that it is not possible for them to complete their evaluation within the requested time the editor needs to be notified right away in order for the manuscript to be sent to another evaluator.
Authors must ensure that they have written the manuscript that is being submitted. Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable. Authors should present an accurate account of their original research as well as an objective discussion of its significance. Authors should not submit the same manuscript to different journals at the same time. It is also expected that the author will not submit manuscripts describing the same research in more than one journal.
Journal Editorial Board
Editor in Chief
Prof.Dr. Hussein Yassin / University of Islamic Sciences – Malaysia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Ghassan Akram Abed / Ministry of Science and Technology – Iraq (email@example.com)
Prof.Dr. Mahmoud Abu Al-Ain / Minia University – Egypt
Prof.Dr. Dabla Abdelali / University of Biskra – Algeria
Prof.Dr. Mahmoud Manna / Dhofar University – Sultanate of Oman
Prof.Dr. Inam Kamel Al Essa / Al Hosn University – UAE
Prof.Dr. Habib Khalifa Jbouda / University of the Seventh April – Libya
Assist. Prof. Dr. Khalid Huwair Al Shams / Dhi Qar University – Iraq
Assist. Prof. Dr. Haider Majid Al- Hashimi / Technical Education Institute – Iraq
Assist. Prof. Dr. Ribar. Koran Mustafa / Sulaimaniyah Technical University – Iraq
Dr. Youssef Gharib Shamsi / University of Gabes – Tunisia
Dr. Osama Khaled Mohammed Hammad / Islamic University of Palestine
Dr. Najeeb Al – Sherbini / University of Creative Sciences – UAE
Dr. Moncef Tarawneh / Yarmouk University – Jordan
The researcher or the author bears full responsibility for the fact that his research submitted or published in the journal is original research and is not quoted or impersonated or fragmented from any other research or thesis and not published in another journal, and the researcher takes into account all the academic and ethical norms, and the researcher or author bears legal and ethical responsibility.
The Journal publishes scientific and intellectual researches and studies in the disciplines of humanities and social sciences in Arabic and English according to the following conditions:
- Articles are submitted electronically exclusively via this email: (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via the research submission page on the research submission page of this website.
- The number of article pages should be within 25 pages of the journal standard format of A4 size and in the format «Microsoft Word», and additional fees may apply if the article exceeds the page limit.
- The first page contains the full title of the article, the name of the author(s), his / her academic rank (department, college and university, country, city), telephone and email (if available) and a summary of the subject within 200 words or eight lines.
- The scientific material is written in a Times New Roman font with a font size of 12 with 1.0 space between lines (8 points) .
- Headline written in Times New Roman font (24)Bold, while subtitles are 14-thick Bold.
- The tables and figures shall be numbered and labeled according to the margins of the aforementioned page.
- The articles published in this journal reflect the views of their authors and writers and do not represent the perspective of the journal in any way.
- The editorial board of the journal has the right to make some formal amendments to the submitted material whenever necessary without prejudice to the subject matter.
- Every article that does not meet these conditions is not published whatever its scientific value.
- One printed hard copy of the volume for all participants: AED 550 (USD 150)
- Additional copy of volume : AED 37 (USD 10)
- Non-authors volume hard copy: AED 75 (USD 20)